How to be sexy with Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller


Sienna Rose Miller (born 28 December 1981) is a British actress, model, and fashion designer.

Prior to her professional acting career, Miller worked as a photographic model. She signed with Tandy Anderson of Select Model Management London, and modeled for Coca-Cola, Italian Vogue, and posed topless in the 2003 Pirelli Calendar.

In February 2009, Hugo Boss Fragrances announced that Miller would be the new ambassador for their women's BOSS Orange women's perfume.

- “I don't think it's normal, I don't think it's admirable, I don't think it's desirable.”
- “I have met a few Casanovas I like and a few I have not liked - and I hope to meet a few more.”
- "I don't normally look like a twig and I do eat like a pig but the weight has just dropped off me."

Biography: Sienna Miller’s film career has arguably been her most famous platform. Her first film role came in 2001, when she starred in South Kensington with Rupert Everett and Elle Macpherson. Following this, she had small acting stints in movies such as High Speed and Joy Ride, It was in 2004 that she got her real break in the film industry, when she played against Jude Law in the remake of the 1966 film Alfie. Following Alfie, Sienna starred in the 2004 film Layer Cake with Daniel Craig and Michael Gambon. 2005 saw her play a lead role in Casanova, which was closely followed by her portrayal of Edie Sedgwick, the stunning companion of Andy Warhol, in the 2006 production Factory Girl.

This performance received huge critical acclaim, with Miller subsequently seen as a competent leading actress. Later films in 2007 have included Stardust and Interview, and upcoming projects include The Edge of Love with good friend, Kiera Knightley, and Hippie Hippie Shake, which is set in 1960s America and also stars Cillian Murphy....

No comments:

Post a Comment