Sienna Miller Character Figure

Sienna Miller
Sienna Rose Miller (born 28 December 1981) is a British actress, model, and fashion designer. More: Get the Look Sienna Miller


Sienna Miller as The Baroness


Sienna Miller as The BaronessSienna Miller as The Baroness (Ana Lewis/Anastascia DeCobray): A spy and sister of Cobra Commander. Years before the film, The Baroness was going to marry Duke, but he left her at the altar, due to his guilt over the apparent death of her brother Rex Lewis.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American live-action film adaptation of the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and cartoon series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The film is directed by Stephen Sommers, produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and co-written by Stuart Beattie, based on a 1998 screenplay by John Paul Kay. G.I. Joe features an ensemble cast based on the various characters of the franchise. The story follows two American soldiers, Duke and Ripcord, who join the G.I. Joe Team after being attacked by MARS troops.



G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - The Baroness Action Figure


G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - The Baroness Action Figure 1
The Baroness Action Figure 1
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - The Baroness Action Figure 2
The Baroness Action Figure 2
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - The Baroness Action Figure 3
The Baroness Action Figure 3

Give that special person a gift that's unique: The Baroness Action Figure

Boss Orange Fragrance


Sienna Miller Fragrance
Where to Buy: aStore

No comments:

Post a Comment