Chloë Grace Moretz - So you want to be famous


Chloë Grace Moretz

"A lot of people are like, "So you want to be famous". And I'm like, "No, I want to be good at my craft. I don't care about fame, I don't care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I'm set for my career right now". I actually work at my craft, and I actually want to be the best in my category, and I want to be a true actress. And a lot of people just want fame, and there's a huge difference."
"When I was a little girl, I used to soak up everything . . . I would soak up like these huge, dramatic dialogs and start spewing them all the time." 
"I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can. If acting doesn't work out I'd love to produce, direct, or write. I just want to stay in this business. That would be my number one thing. I always want to be an actress." 

No comments:

Post a Comment