Amanda Seyfried - I don't think men find me irresistible at all...


Amanda Seyfried

I do feel like I've grown up. Living by yourself in two cities, having a relationship, the Hollywood stuff. It forces you to deal with things as an adult.
I've been disconnected with the sexual side of me. I know it's in me, but it doesn't really reveal itself very often in my personal life. Which I do find problematic! And I am working through that, and finding that side of me. [But] I don't know what to do with my hands when those sex scenes come on! I usually cover my eyes when I'm doing something questionable! So, it's really awkward for me. I can never really wrap my head around how I'm supposed to behave, or how I'm supposed to feel.
Mystery is really sexy. Bad guys also tend to be really self-centered and very fearless -- I don't know why, but that is sexy. It shouldn't be: It's disgusting. 
I don't think men find me irresistible at all. I've got a filthy side and a romantic side - I like to keep them guessing.
No matter what's happening in my life, I can always get lost in the romances of my characters. 
I love low-rise, boot-cut, perfect fitting jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment