Katherine Heigl is The Face of Nautica’s Fragrance, Nautica My Voyage Perfume

Katherine Heigl Nautica My Voyage Fragrance poster
Katherine Heigl is the face of the Nautica fashion brand's fragrance. The beautiful actress (The Ugly Truth, New Year's Eve) is feature in the print campaigns for Nautica My Voyage Perfume

Nautica My Voyage Perfume
Nautica My Voyage Perfume by Nautica for Women

The perfume, Nautica My Voyage by Nautica comes in a blue and white rectangular box. The top half of the eau de parfum container is blue with NAUTICA in large white capital lettering followed by the bottom half in a white background with blue cursive writing that reads my voyage. The perfume bottle of Nautica My Voyage by Nautica is shaped similar to that of a boat. The blue eau de parfum itself can be seen in the bottom half of the bottle and the top of the container is silver with a push down dispenser. Nautica is inscribed right below the dispenser on the perfume bottle.


Katherine Heigl Nautica My Voyage Fragrance Photo Shoot


Katherine Heigl Nautica My Voyage Photo

Katherine Heigl Nautica My Voyage Promo

No comments:

Post a Comment