Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Stills 2009

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie


G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Director: Stephen Sommers

Writer: Stuart Beattie, Skip Woods
Cast: Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Arnold Vosloo, Christopher Eccleston
 
Synopsis: Paramount Pictures and Hasbro join forces with Spyglass Entertainment for another extraordinary action-adventure G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.
 
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Trailer
 
 
Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Stills
 
Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 1

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 2

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 3

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 4

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 5

Rachel Nichols - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Still 6


No comments:

Post a Comment