A. J. Cook / Andrea Joy Cook

A. J. Cook / Andrea Joy Cook: Criminal Minds

Andrea J. Cook


Andrea J. Cook
"I am just your everyday, average girl. I live by the beach. I wear flip flops. I don't wear make-up. I go to the gym."

"I have some amazing fans! They're just so dedicated and so nice and so sweet. I'm like no one and I'm just starting out and these people appreciate your work and it's nice to hear that."

„It's challenging in the way that it's a lot of work, I'm very busy. It's challenging in a way that it's a sequel and I feel I got big shoes to fill. I wasn't at all affiliated with the first one and it was very successful and I'm just kind of afraid that people will get to the theatre and say, "Who's this girl? She wasn't in the first one!" So that pressure is there and in that sense . . . it has been difficult.”

Final Destination 2


Cast: Ali Larter, Keegan Connor Tracy, A. J. Cook, Sarah Carter, Justina Machado

Final Destination 2

Locked away by her own choice in the perceived safety of a psychiatric hospital, the lone survivor from Final Destination lives in constant terror that Death is coming to claim her. She may be considered crazy, but she's not wrong. Death is moving toward suburban Route 23, heading south in Final Destination 2. Meanwhile, en route to a weekend getaway with her friends, Kimberly Corman (A.J. COOK) has a terrible premonition ... Shocked into action, Kimberly blocks traffic on a highway onramp. Drivers honk and complain--until Death tears up the highway in a massive pile-up, with those left on the onramp narrowly escaping with their lives. But Kimberly knows it's not over: Death won't be cheated so easily. Now this random group of strangers, who were all meant to die in the freeway disaster, must join Kimberly in a desperate attempt to stay alive.



Final DestinationFilms


Final Destination
Cast: Ali Larter, Amanda Detmer, Devon Sawa

Final Destination 2
Cast: Ali Larter, Keegan Connor Tracy, A. J. Cook, Sarah Carter, Justina Machado

Final Destination 3
Cast: Ryan Merriman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kris Lemche, Alex Johnson

The Final Destination
Cast: Krista Allen, Shantel VanSanten, Bobby Campo, Hayley Webb, Nick Zano, Andy Fiscella, Mykelti Williamson, Richard T. Jones

Final Destination 5
Cast: Emma Bell, Nicholas D'Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, P.J. Byrne, Ellen Wroe, David Koechner, Courtney B. Vance, Tony Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment