Kristen Stewart - "I guess it doesn't really matter who I am, it just matters that they like the movie."

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart


I love it because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
Acting is such a personal thing, which is weird because at the same time it's not. It's for the consumption of other people. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of that that I've ever found. It's like running, it's exertion. When you reach that point where you can't go anymore and you stop and you take a breath, it's that same sort of clearing of the mind.
 This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that. It's about raising your profile and all that crap.
 I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming.
 When I dress up, I have to have a lot of help. I was in a T-shirt until a few minutes ago.




Related Pages: Kristen Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment