Kristanna Loken - I connect with an aura, with energy

Kristanna Loken

Kristanna Loken


Kristanna Loken is best known for her roles in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and BloodRayne...

"Terminator 3 opened doors for me."
"When I got the job, (Terminátor 3.), my manager said, "Kristanna, just enjoy this last year of anonymity, because afterward you're not going to be able to pump your own gas". I feel ready. Why not?"

Kristanna Loken starred in Mortal Kombat: Conquest as Taja. She is probably best known for her performance as the cyborg T-X (Terminatrix) in the 2003 movie Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. She starred as the leading character in the 2006 film version of the video game BloodRayne. She appeared in 10 episodes of the fourth season of The L Word.




Related Pages:  Kristanna Loken. Terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment