Charlize Theron - Look, I can't forget I'm a woman.


Charlize Theron

"It's great fun when you have three people coming to your house, and one's doing your nails, one's doing your hair and one's doing your makeup. Two hours later, you look gorgeous. But that's not my life."

I'm very attracted to characters who don't necessarily make it easy to be loved.
I think the reason why female directors are so successful is because they're not just telling women stories. They might be telling stories that affect women but their studies on men are done so well so that they're universal directors. So I really believe this is a talent, and just understanding the human conflict is so good that they can tell any genre, any kind of story, and that's why I think they're doing so well.
I don't really talk about my personal life and I don't really talk about my relationships. I'm not a big partier. I like the simplicity of my life, and I've chosen the kind of life I really want to live. I don't think my life is boring at all.
I think of myself as a highly sexual creature. I have to use that. I have no choice. I like it. I didn't grow up with a mother telling me what was under my clothes was bad or evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment