Kari Wuhrer: - My body is my greatest asset

Kari Wuhrer

Kari Wuhrer


"It's either a freeing experience thing for me or it's some kind of insecurity thing where I really love my body and I honestly do think it's my biggest asset."

Poison


Despite closing a major deal for his firm thanks to his lovely wife submitting to seducing the sleazy client, Chris (Larry Poindexter) loses his job anyway and summarily drives off a bridge to his death. His beautiful young widow, Ann (Kari Wuhrer), is distraught to the point of psychosis and gets it into her now-twisted mind that the best revenge is to kill anyone who had anything to do with Chris losing his job -- that means the boss (Jay Richardson) and Chris' successor, the innocent, diabetic family woman Nicole (Barbara Crampton). Nicole struggles to keep her dysfunctional clan together, but the new housekeeper (guess who?) proves a seductive force on her husband, her college-aged son, and her slutty teenaged daughter. Nothing good can come from this. Also released as Poison and Midnight Vendetta

No comments:

Post a Comment