Al Pacino

Al Pacino

Al Pacino

There are times when I have a temperament. Yes, my temperament is there ... but I hope I'm gentle. Yes, I think I am.

I'm single and I don't particularly like it. I'm certainly the kind of person who prefers ... it ... it ... It's good to have someone in your life that you're going through this thing with. It's good. That's a thing in life that I aspire to.

I like what Norman Mailer said about alcohol: 'Drink has killed a lot of my brain cells and I think I would have been a better writer without it, but it would be one less way to relax.'

That's right! That's right! We know the best feeling in the world is the one between the second and third martini. That was my deal. I just enjoyed who I became when I was drinking, so that was something hard to break. I became much quieter, and funny. I must say, that kind of thing came out.

I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star.

I don't understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians...it's a concept I honestly cannot grasp. To me, it's not who you love...a man, a woman, what have you...it's the fact THAT you love. That is all that truly matters.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment