Forrest Gump Soundtrack

Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

Cast: Tom Hanks, Robin Wright, Gary Sinise, Mykelti Williamson, Sally Field

The film tells the story of a man with an IQ of 75 and his epic journey through life, meeting historical figures, influencing popular culture and experiencing first-hand historic events while largely unaware of their significance, due to his lower than average intelligence. The film differs substantially from the book on which it was based.

"Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.
When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
What's my destiny, Mama?"



No comments:

Post a Comment