Dita Von Teese Perfumes

Dita Von Teese Fragrances
Dita Von Teese
Dita Von Teese launched her fragrances: Dita Von Teese, Rouge Dita Von Teese and Fleur Teese Dita Von Teese Perfumes.


Fleur Teese Perfume

Fleur Teese Dita Von Teese Perfume

The romantic side of Dita Von Teese. Fleur Teese opens with bergamot and floral notes such as lily and jasmine sambac. The heart is floral and powdery with heliotrope, lilac and iris. The woody base mixes with sandalwood, cedar and white musk.




Rouge Perfume

Rouge Dita Von Teese Perfume

The fragrance is a combination of women’s attributes : strong, graceful, sexy and playful. Rouge by Dita Von Teese opens with fresh bergamot and spicy pink pepper. The heart mixes magnolia blossoms and lapsang souchong tea. The dry-down is warmed with patchouli, sandalwood, tonka bean, guaiac wood and amber.


Dita Von Teese Perfume

Dita Von Teese Perfume

“I started hunting for other fragrances that could replace it and there were some which I really liked, but none of them felt like the real me and fit me. So, I decided to create my own scent and this was a dream come true…I wanted it to be a perfume that smelled exactly how I imagined it. A scent needs to reflect all of the different facets of my personality. It had to be elegant, glamorous, sophisticated, sexy, dark, and mysterious.”A scent needs to reflect all the different facets of my personality. It had to be elegant, glamorous, sophisticated, sexy, dark, and mysterious. Dita Von Teese.




Find Out Where to Buy: aStore

No comments:

Post a Comment