My Manifesto Perfume by Isabella Rossellini for Women

Isabella Rossellini my Manifesto Fragrance
My Manifesto Perfume by Isabella Rossellini for Women
My Manifesto Perfume by Isabella Rossellini for Women: My Manifesto Perfume for Women Nature, spontaneity, simple glamour, femininity inspired Isabella Rossellini to create My Manifesto. She wanted a fragrance that would say to women seize every moment life offers as if they were a gift... My Manifesto is a distinctive combination of unexpected scents, subtly orchestrated. My Manifesto flacon is a wonderful bottle made of luxurious thick, heavy glass that explores the play of angles, curves and lights. The transparecy of the glass reveals the surprising green crystalline fragrance, a color that translates the freshness and the originality of this fragrance.

Where to Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment